Working with partners to make the region healthier, 更环保的, more vibrant 和 innovative for all.
Working with organisations 和 individuals across South Yorkshire we’ve created the 做在一起 programme: a major University of 沙巴体育app平台首页 regeneration initiative with a dedicated team of staff 和 a clear brief to do four things: make our region healthier, 更环保的, more vibrant 和 innovative for all.
We recognise the talent of our students 和 staff is our single greatest asset 和 we are committed to finding new ways of sharing our talent across the region.
- Providing students access to placement 和 recruitment opportunities with local employers through our 职业服务 和 上升 计划
- Developing world-class talent in partnership with industry at the AMRC培训中心
- Ensuring routes into Higher Education for those at risk of missing out through programmes such as HeppSY +
- Promoting a culture of innovation 和 entrepreneurship
We’re working with partners to regenerate the region by investing in spaces 和 technology, transforming key public places in the city 和 making sure that South Yorkshire keep its crown as a world-leading advanced manufacturing hub.
- 支持ing 沙巴体育app平台首页 City Council to transform the high street
- Developing green spaces through projects such as 灰色,绿色 和 爱广场
- Collaborating with the City to regenerate 沙巴体育app平台首页Castlegate
- Architecture students 和 residents collaborate on exciting development projects
Lasting regeneration of the South Yorkshire region must reach beyond the usual beneficiaries to re-energise 和 involve all communities 和 corners of the region.
We have a simple but genuine ambition to be a trusted civic partner 和 role model for the region 和 an organisation that adds up to more than the sum of its many parts.
Doncaster makes the official shortlist to be chosen as home of Great British Railways
Doncaster joins Birmingham, Crewe, Derby, Newcastle-upon-Tyne & York in a bid to be crowned the home of Britain’s railways.
沙巴体育app平台首页 spin-out set to commercialise microbial engineering technology to meet global biomanufacturing needs
Engineers from the University of 沙巴体育app平台首页 are commercialising microbial engineering technology, as part of a pioneering new spin-out company to meet global biomanufacturing needs.